Experience the History of the Sapporo Olympic Games.
The Olympic spirit and the history of the Winter Olympics.
Enjoy attractions you can actually physically experience.
Find out about 1972 Sapporo Winter Olympic Games with photos
portraying the city’s development.
You can check the address and detailed information about the museum.
- Address1274 Miyanomori, Chuo-ku,
(Okurayama Jump Stadium)
- Phone numberTEL. 011-641-8585
- Business hoursMay 1 - October 31 :
9:00 am to 6:00 pm
November 1 - the following April 30 :
9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
- Parking LotThe car park can accommodate up to 15 heavy vehicles and 113 general passenger vehicles.
Parking charge is free.
Adults : 600 yen Groups (15 or more people) : 540 yen
Junior high school students and under : Free of charge 65 years old and over : 450 yen
*Please show proof when entering.
Take the Tozai Line to Maruyama Koen Subway Station. From the No.2 exit, make your way to the Maruyama Bus Terminal. Take the No.14 bus (Araiyama Line) to Okurayama Kyogijyo Iriguchi Bus Stop (approx. 10 mins). The Sapporo Olympic Museum is approximately 10 mins walk from the bus stop.
* The museum is approximately 10mins from Maruyama Koen Subway Station by taxi and is approximately 20 mins from the center of Sapporo.